Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Crafts and things

Michael finally got his new GLASSES. They had to be blue and he liked that I said they looked like Harry Potter. Now that he has them though . . .

This is how he really feels.


PUPPETS
We made puppets out of paper bags, which entertained them for a few days. Jake especially. His only ever said, "Hello Jake." (See Video Below, Sorry it is sideways)





PLAYDOUGH
Jake is so intense when playing with playdough. I had to put this in because his face is so funny when he concentrates


ROUGH PLAY

These last ones are of the boys riding on Todd.

They were not easily detered when they were bucked off.

Michael trying to give Jake a ride. It didn't go so well.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

micheal glasses are cute! it took us awhile to really realize it was him he looks so much older! see you this weekend

kevin and sandy said...

This is a great blog. Michael, you look so good in your glasses. The boys are hilarious

Baaster said...

Love the glasses, they do look like Harry Potter. You've got a great family. I love the blog, please let me know your email address and I'd like to catch up a bit more. I ran into Lindsay (Smith) Palmer in the grocery store tonight and she told me about the blog. Hope you don't mind, I just helped myself. Anyway, this is Bryce Mumford, my email is very difficult, mumford_bryce@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon.

Colby and Amber Vanderbeek said...

Michael looks so handsome in his glasses! I still can't believe how much he's grown, he was just a baby! I miss you guys! Anyway, love the videos! SOOO cute! Love to see daddy playing with his boys! Just wait! As they get older, they think they're tougher and can beat up dad! And after someone gets hurt, they soon realize that as long as he can, dad won't ever be beat :)