Friday, January 29, 2010

Misc in January

Here are some misc photos from January.
This is Michael's good guy, complete with legs

You can tell I'm a smitten mom, because I found his pouty lip so cute.
The boys built a snowman before the snow melted that same day. It didn't matter for the snowman though. Jake had it destroyed 5 minutes after this picture was taken. He is so destructive, it worries me a bit.


Jared has started the drool stage. He is also in physical therapy for torticollis, which is where one side of his neck is stronger than the other, so he always leans. He sits in this chair to work on neck control.


Jake, my destructive one remember, took my other glasses and completely bend the ear pieces so they faced forward instead of back. (I should have taken a picture). They were pretty new, and I didn't want to pay for completely new glasses, so the guy at Costco melted these frames to fit my old lenses. They're kind of different for me, but hopefully not too goofy.


Jared has started to laugh, and it makes us laugh.





4 comments:

kevin and sandy said...

When Jared is about 2, you'll probably forget that Jake was so rough. Also, you can totally pull off that style of glasses. They look good.

Colby and Amber Vanderbeek said...

I think it's 2nd child syndrome. Just about everyone I talk to or know, the 2nd is the destructive, mischevious, dramatic one! Your boys are so cute and growing up! Love the glasses!

Anonymous said...

That snowman looks a lot friendler than last year's haha. the glasses do look good you made them sound way goofy on the phone :)

Tom and Audrie said...

Don't worry about Jake he should grow out of it soon. Kaden is finally getting better and he will soon be 4. Audrie

tomaudriebernhardt.blogspot.com