Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Boys

Here are some pictures of the boys from the last few months.
This is Jake's attempt to dress himself. Notice the layers.
All my boys
Jared and me at Easter


Jake wanted him to wear the hat. Too Cute!

Jake had been playing with his new train in his room when he came down like this. It is motorized and he must have set it on his head while it was running.

Jared loves to take baths. We think he looks like Jack Jack on the Incredibles.

Jake used Easter money to buy a lego "rock monster".

I find him so handsome!!
Michael got a scratch on his cheek and wanted a bandaid. He wouldn't let me take it off for 2 days, and when we finally did he had this huge rash from where the sticker part was. It looked much worse in person.

I'm glad my boys are photogenic, because I'm not!

This is Michael's dinner chart. Each night he ate all of his dinner he was able to put a sticker on the chart and after 30 dinners he could earn this Giant Lego Spaceship. It only took over 2 months :-)

1 comment:

kevin and sandy said...

Those are great pictures. It reminds us of how lucky we are as parents and grandparents.