Saturday, October 23, 2010

What have we been doing?

I feel like we have been busy, but I don't have a lot of photos to show for it.
Michael played soccer again. He even scored this year. Much more focused than last year, but still room for improvement :-)


My youngest brother Ryan was Married
Oct 9th to Laura in the Salt Lake Temple.
Welcome to the family!

My cheesy boys at the temple



Our Family

Todd was called to serve on the Stake High Council. He was ordained and set apart on the 17th. He then followed by giving his 1st talk in the 7th Ward.
Well done Todd!


Michael is now in wrestling again, which he loves. He is doing very well in kindergartern. Jake is in pre-school with Ms. Ari and Loves It! He is often upset on the days we take Michael to school and he doesn't get to go.

This week I took my 1st visit to the ER for Kidney stones. Worst Pain of my life!! Had another attack Thurs. night, but not as bad, luckily! Trudy came and stayed Monday and then my mom came Wed for a few days. It sure is nice to be taken care of once in a while.

1 comment:

kevin and sandy said...

Boy you sure get the good with the bad. So glad we could come down and be there and help. The boys are great. Definitely their own personalities even if they do look alike