Monday, May 11, 2009

Our Anniversary

It has been 9 years since Todd and I were married. Wow time flies!! I don't feel that old. Tuesday night I had meetings, Wed. he had Young Men, and Thursday I had to cover an other ward's Children's Class, so we didn't really see each other until Friday, but I realized how much I still love to be with him. He was a sweetheart and I woke up to 9 beautiful roses and a very sweet card. I wish I had done more for him, but I just want everyone to know how grateful I am that he is my husband, and I truly love him more and more each year.

3 comments:

Colby and Amber Vanderbeek said...

happy anniversary! Time flies I know! Colby and I celebrate our
8th next month! Crazy! Anyway, glad you had a good one!

Palmer family said...

Happy Anniversary!

Palmer family said...

Our 10 yr is this month. I cannot believe that either! Where DOES the time go? Good times. 9 roses...cute idea! How sweet.