Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bear Lake

BEAR LAKE
Each year for Memorial Weekend we go camping at Bear Lake for a family reunion of sorts. This was the first year we tented it. It also poured rain everyday and most nights, thus the tarps. We stayed surprisingly dry and not too cold, though I must admit I prefer the motor home.
Jake is an awesome bubble blower.

The guys all made roll cages for their cars this year. I think they were tired of replacing the cracked plastic bodies after they crashed.
Pirates of Bear Lake
We have theme nights and Saturday was Pirates. We painted swords, had a treasure hunt, and raided the other camp. Our family also dressed up in our Pirate Gear.

Pirate Peter Parker
(so he told us all)

Games and Sand




5 comments:

ALL 4 DYETS said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! I wish I could of been there...I want to go camping so bad!! I love your pirate outfits, Taiten would love to dress like that!! Hope to hear from ya soon about a baby update.

Love ya!!

Unknown said...

looks like you guys had a good time!

Chelsie Brown said...

I don't have your email address.

Simple craft! Buy the wood for $.25 at Michaels, Modge Podge the scrapbook paper on. Distress edges with distress ink. (found with scrapbooking stuff in craft stores) Then Modge Podge the top of the paper. Then you bend the wire like a flower and thread a button through and hot*glue the wire onto the flower. Last, hot glue a magnet on the back.

Really is simple. Email if something doesn't make sense. chelsiejobrown@live.com

kevin and sandy said...

looks like you were able to catch some pictures when all were feeling pretty good. Hope next year is warmer for you.

Creative Clicks said...

Hey, I noticed the comment you left on my ldstemplepictures.blogspot.com blog. I have recently added several more temples to it including the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. Let me know if you are still interested and we can work something out.

Thanks,
chelsie