Monday, August 2, 2010

What am I going to do with this BOY!

I found my first gray hairs last night, and I am pretty sure they are all from this boy!! He is constantly looking for trouble, bouncing off the walls, and doing stuff he shouldn't. If I tell him not to do something, he does it in slow motion with a grin on his face!!
We were outside weeding and planting flowers. As I was cleaning up the tools and weeds, he disappeared. When I was done (maybe 5 or 10 minutes) I came inside and called his name, and heard thump, thump, thump, as he came running out of my bathroom upstairs.
He found my mascara.

This is what he looked like.
I know I shouldn't encourage him, but I couldn't help from busting up laughing.

Not only was it on him, but our tan carpet too.
Good thing it was washoff waterproof!

4 comments:

kevin and sandy said...

all we could do was laugh, but he looks like he is already thinking of his next mischief. good luck. Maybe we need to think twice about him coming for a week.. just kidding

BigCityGirlatHeart said...

Sounds like he is just like his DAD!!! :P

Eddie, Mandy, and baby boys said...

I have 2 boys just like that at my house! My white hairs are shining through! Thanks for your blog help.

Colby and Amber Vanderbeek said...

At least it isn't permanent marker! (My first thought when I saw the pic!) Too funny! Looks like he thought so too!