Monday, October 5, 2009

At least they keep us laughing

Soccer

It has gone a bit better than baseball, I think because he gets to move all the time. It started rough as he liked to push, hit, bite, and wrestle the other players. The coaches often had to wrestle and chase him off the field, but now it is much better. He has even scored a few goals.




This is Michael's drawing of our family. Can you tell which one I am???

We visited Wyoming while Todd was in Alaska.
In this one, Jake was so tired, he fell asleep at dinner.

They love Dakota and she is so patient with them. I found them outside just sitting by her under Jake's blanket.



One night they stayed with Aunt Allison at her Apartment
and she bought them these knight outfits.
Michael loved his SO MUCH that he had to wear it everywhere, even to bathe.

Allison Discovered that Michael knows the Pledge of Alligence. I had no idea. He must have learned it at Preschool. (Way to go Ms. Ari!!) I forgot you can't turn the camera for video, so sorry it is sideways.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! he's getting way good at that pledge! So Cute.

Trudie said...

WOW!!! I am so impressed - alot of adults can't do that good. Good job Michael.

Unknown said...

i love the nudy picture of michael with his armor... that will be awesome when he gets married and you can sneak it on his wedding video! lol just thinking ahead :)

kevin and sandy said...

great job Michael! Your blog is way cute. Guess I really need to do something with ours

Colby and Amber Vanderbeek said...

That was so cute Michael! He's grown so much since I had him when he was a baby! I can't believe that's him! Playing soccer and all! Wow! Your boys are cute and looks like you are having fun!