Saturday, October 31, 2009

Welcome Home Jared

We had a few more visitors at the Hospital, including Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen, Great Grandma Davis, Aunt Trudie, Gwen, and Aunt Steph. Thanks to everyone else for the calls and emails, and we look forward to seeing you all soon.


The boys have done really well with the baby. Michael doesn't really want to hold him, but Jake likes to if we let him. Otherwise they are pretty good to leave him alone or to be careful. The other day Michael was sitting by me and I had Jared in my lap. Michael asked, "Is this the baby's blanket?" because it was hanging off and touching his leg. I said yes, so he picked it up with 2 fingers and said, "I don't want it to touch me." This is pretty much his attitude.




3 comments:

... said...

How cute! Congrats! I love the blanket story not wanting it to touch him!

Palmer family said...

Wow! 3 boys...Fun, Fun! Jared sure is a sweet little guy! Fun pictures, thanks for sharing!

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

he is so cute!