Friday, October 23, 2009

He's Here!!

Jared Carter Nielsen
Born 1:49 pm
7 lb 7oz
20 inches long
Things went really smooth, very little pain, and a lot faster than the other 2. I am feeling great and Jared is doing well. Todd about passed out (like usual, Love you Babe), so he is also doing good and is a Proud Papa.


We were visted today by Aunt Trudie, Gwen, Allie, Grandpa and Grandma Davis, and Great Grandma Izatt. Here are a few pictures.




I didn't see a lot of people before I had him, and they wanted to see how big I was. Here you go. I know it looks big in the picture, but everyone I talked to was so surprised I was as far along. You're so small, is something I heard a lot, But I didn't feel small :)

6 comments:

Palmer family said...

Bridge---You WERE small! I am jealous! I get huge and stay huge after too! :(
CONGRATS on sweet little Jared! Love that he is 7 lbs. In my dreams I have 7 pounders! What is your trick? Please share! ;-)
I hope you are recovering and doing well! Miss ya!

Colby and Amber Vanderbeek said...

Congrats!! He is so small and cute! And how lucky to have #3 be so easy :)

Jenny G. said...

Congratulations!! He's adorable! I love the name! :)

Heidi said...

You were small! I'm so happy for you! Let me know if you need anything! :)

Eddie, Mandy, and baby boys said...

Congratulation. Another boy- they're so much fun. Jared is exactly 10 months younger than Jonah. Maybe they can be friends. We can't wait to meet your new addition!

kevin and sandy said...

you guys did great again. He's a keeper.